Sesame Leaf Kimchi (kenip kimchi, 깻잎 김치) is a good side dish in summer. If you like fresh flavor of sesame leaves, you definitely should try this.
Ingredients Fresh sesame leaves
Minced garlic 1T
Thinly sliced Korean green pepper 1T
Soy sauce 1T
Chili powder 1T
Anchovy sauce 4T (You can get a bottle of anchovy sauce from any Korean grocery store)
Directions 1. Wash sesame leaves and drain water
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a sauce
3. Spread the sauce on a sesame leave
4. Place one leave by one and spread the sauce between.
5. Put them in a container and keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
6. Serve them with rice.
Avocados and ginkgo nuts are very healthy fruits, and you’re going to love these appetizers.
Ingredients Medium Size Avocado
1/2 Cup of Flour
1/3 Cup of Water
Soybean Paste 1-2t
1 Clove of Garlic
Pinch of Salt
High-grade Vegetable Oil
Directions 1. Skin avocados and slice them into several pieces.
2. Make batter by mixing 1/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of flour, 1 clove of chopped garlic, and 1 ts of
soy bean paste.
3. Crack an egg into a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Mix it up.
4. Heat up the pan with some vegetable oil
5. Dip sliced avocado into the batter and then coat them with the egg mixture. Put them on the pan
and cook until both sides look light golden brown.